BeautyMe Love Recipes

BeautyMe Love Recipes

Saturday, March 4, 2017

Nestum Cookies


Another recipe which has milk powder for my experiment. Few mistakes made, I used Corn Flour instead of Corn Starch and the cookies were under baked (even though I baked for 20mins as stated) which resulted in a chewy texture. The dough was kind of sticky which I am not sure why and so I added more flour. Also, I find the cookies  a little too sweet. I will give it a try again.


With modifications :

Ingredients

100g butter
120g sugar (reduced from 135g)
100g plain flour
50g potato starch or corn starch
50g milk powder
1 egg
1 tbsp Nestum Cereal
Some Nestum cereal (for coating)
  

Directions

1. Cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy. Add eggs gradually and beat until well combined.
2. Add in sifted milk powder, plain flour, potatoes starch and a tablespoon of Nestum cereal. With low speed to stir for a min until well mix to form a pliable dough. Scoop a teaspoon of dough, roughly shape round and put in a bowl of Nestum Cereal to coat the dough.
3. Put in paper cups and bake in preheated oven of 170 Deg C for 25 mins until golden brown.

No comments: