BeautyMe Love Recipes

BeautyMe Love Recipes

Saturday, March 4, 2017

Milk Cupcakes

I was tasked to bake something using 
milk powder and when I came across this recipe, I decided to give it a try. However, I felt the texture was too heavy and it had a strong milky taste. So I topped it with chocolate ganache to blend the taste and it turned out great.

With modifications :

Ingredients

60g butter
60g sugar
100g fresh milk
2 eggs
100g milk powder
120g cake flour
1 tsp baking powder

Ganache
Couverture chocolate
Butter
Decorative
  

Directions

1. Add butter, sugar and fresh milk in a bowl. Microwave and mix.
2. Add in egg and mix well.
3. Sift in milk powder, cake flour and baking powder and mix well.
4. Scoop batter into cup fillers and bake at 170 Deg C for 20 mins.
5. Topped with melted chocolate and decorative.

No comments: