BeautyMe Love Recipes

BeautyMe Love Recipes

Sunday, April 7, 2013

Mini Oreo Cheese Cupcakes

I decided to give this Oreo Cheesecake a try when I saw the recipe from Happy Home Baking. Happy Homemaker used the larger Oreo cookies, placed them at the base of the fillers and serve it upside down. I thought this is a brilliant idea but I decided to try with mini oreo cookies instead (for bite size). I tried placing the mini oreo cookies at the base of my fillers, nevertheless the fillers were much too big than the mini oreo cookies and it will not be pretty when I turn it over. So I had no choice but to place the mini oreo cookies on top instead. Still, it looked presentable.

Ingredients

35 mini Oreo Cookies (8pcs remove cream and coarsely chopped)
225g cream cheese
40g caster sugar (I reduced from 50g)
1/2 tsp vanilla extract
Place mini oreo cookies on top of batter
1 large egg (lightly beaten)
60g plain yoghurt

Directions

1. Preheat oven at 135 deg C.
2. Beat cream cheese with an electric mixer until smooth.
3. Add in sugar, beat until just combined and then add vanilla extract.
4. Gradually drizzle in the egg, beat to combine.
5. Add in yoghurt, beat till just combined and mix in chopped cookies.
6. Fill each muffin fillers almost to the brim. Place mini oreo cookies on top of batter. Bake for 20-25mins until filling is set and not jiggly. Transfer to wire rack, leave to cool completely. Store in airtight containers and leave to refrigerate at least 4 hrs or overnight.

3 comments:

Baby Sumo said...

Love Oreo cheesecakes! I make the no-bake versions. :)

A.L.M. said...


Hi I'm Ana from Fooduel.com.

Fooduel is a social food-publishing platform that lets you easily share recipes. People use Fooduel to vote and discover food recipes

There is a ranking of the best recipes and a profile with your voted recipes. Each recipe has a link to the blog which belongs the recipe. This way you will get traffic to your blog

It's easy,free, fast and fun.

I invite you to enter, add your blog and upload a recipe with a nice photo for user of the world look your recipes.

About Fooduel.com http://www.fooduel.com/about.php

We would love that you participate with some recipe!

Best Regards

http://www.Fooduel.com

BeautyMe said...

Hi Ana,

I feel so honored with your invitation and would definitely love to participate. Will check out your website soon.

Thanks
BeautyMe Love Recipes